[Sosfbay-discuss] Open Email to the GPSCC County Council; Bylaws Amendmen...

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Thu Jun 7 13:05:29 PDT 2007

JamBoi wrote:
> I feel quesey about something in the ratification
> process that I haven't been able to put a finger on
> yet.  If we can do something that can be an effective
> model for other Regions then I'd prefer to do that
> rather than something that only helps our Region.  You
> know, leading by example. :-)

As someone has posted to this list before.... "Lead, follow or get out
of the way."

Ok, lead by example. Warner has suggested a very specific proposal . If
you can improve it, make a friendly amendment.

--
"I find I have a great lot to learn – or unlearn. I seem to know far too much and this knowledge obscures the really significant facts, but I am getting on." -- Charles Rennie Mackintosh

Wesley C. Rolley
17211 Quail Court
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
(408)778-3024