[Sosfbay-discuss] [GPLAC-Forum] CA-37 - "Bipartisan" Meltdown

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 10 14:27:08 PDT 2007

Yeah Alex!  If I hadn't been thrown off of DailyKos
(for being openly an unabashedly Green) I'd rate you
up. :-)

Green for Change!

Drew

(http://cagreening.blogspot.com/2007/06/ca-37-bipartisan-meltdown-in-compton.html
)

(http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2007/6/10/152652/554)

> If Wes Rolley and my past experience holds, the
> "Kossaks" will probably go crazy because I actually
> wrote something nice about a Green Party candidate.
> And so, if any of you have userids for DailyKos a
> friendly comment will be greatly appreciated.
>
> B.T.W.  I did attend the candidates debate in
> Compton Thursday night and Daniel was great.
>
> Richardson, Oropeza, and McDonald are not ready for
> prime time.  The Republican candidates are...
> well... Republicans and the Black Republican, L.J.
> "Bishop" Guillory is a total buffoon.
>
> The other "minor" candidates are... well... nuts.
> The 37th CD is an extremely diverse district.
> Thanks to the bipartisan gerrymandering of the
> districts, the very diverse and mostly progressive
> City of Long Beach is partly represented by the
> rightwing openly racist Republican wingnut Dana
> Rohrabacher, who once said global warming might be
> caused by "dinosaur flatulence" and prisoners could
> do the work of immigrant farmworkers from Mexico.
>
> Taking everything into account, Daniel Abraham
> Brezenoff is, by far, the best person to represent
> this district in the United States House of
> Representatives.
>

> Alex Walker

JamBoi: Jammy, The Sacred Cow Slayer
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
http://dailyJam.blogspot.com

"To the brave belong all things"
Celt's invading Etrusca reply to nervous Romans around 400BC