[Sosfbay-discuss] Dear Anti Global Warning Activists, ...knock Senator James M. Inhofe of Oklahoma into the water before Senator James M. Inhofe of Oklahoma knocks the "last" glacier into the water...

cagreens.org at replyall.org cagreens.org at replyall.org
Sun Jun 17 20:00:05 PDT 2007

Dear Anti Global Warning Activists, Fans of Vice President Al Gore,

Thank you for your efforts.

I have a fund raising idea that may become a "media darling."

Recall the old county faire "dunk the clown with the softball toss?"

What if the clown suspended over the water had his own softballs and he
was tossing them at a glacier, trying to knock it into the water?

What if the clown had a mask on?  What if that mask was the face of
Senator James M. Inhofe of Oklahoma?

What if the task of the faire goer was to knock Senator James M. Inhofe
of Oklahoma into the water before Senator James M. Inhofe of Oklahoma
knocks the glacier into the water?

What if little movies were made of each faire goer's participation?

What if the little movies were given to each faire goer and each faire
goer put them up on YouTube?

Please reply.

Warmest Regards,
Jeff Brooks

http://www.twisterdisplay.com/twister/products/easyDunker/makeMoney.htm

[Please note:  This email is intended only for the recipients]

PS
For the Miami presentation,
the (white styrofoam) glacier would be labeled "last glacier before
Miami is submerged."
For the low lying Boston presentation,
the (white styrofoam) glacier would be labeled "last glacier before low
lying Boston is submerged."
For the Long Beach presentation,
the (white styrofoam) glacier would be labeled "last glacier before Long
Beach is submerged."
For the Atlantic City presentation,
the (white styrofoam) glacier would be labeled "last glacier before
Atlantic City is submerged."
For the Manhattan presentation,
the (white styrofoam) glacier would be labeled "last glacier before
Manhattan is submerged."
For the low lying San Francisco presentation,
the (white styrofoam) glacier would be labeled "last glacier before low
lying San Francisco is submerged."
For the Dutch presentation,
the (white styrofoam) glacier would be labeled "last glacier before
Holland is submerged."
For the Venician presentation,
the (white styrofoam) glacier would be labeled "last glacier before
Venice is submerged."
For the Shanghai presentation,
the (white styrofoam) glacier would be labeled "last glacier before
Shanghai is submerged."

PPS Image the "anti science senator" attacking "the last glacier" that
talks back!  We must have a clown dressed as a glacier (and labeled as
"the last glacier").  Some possible lines for "the last glacier:" ...
..."I don't mind that this congressman is anti science, but I don't
think he'll like it when he wakes up to find me in bed with his wife...
at their beach front property!"