[Sosfbay-discuss] Nothing could whack Bush like a pedophile scandal(even/especially a satirical one!). Let's start a contest/audition for the best "I was molested by Bush" YouTube.com video! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

cagreens.org at replyall.org cagreens.org at replyall.org
Sun Jun 17 19:29:27 PDT 2007

--
Dear Impeachment Greens,

I hope you are well.

Sorry for my lack of attendance.

Thank you for your intentions.

I have finally discovered what would make me REALLY COMMITTED TO A
CANDIDATE...

...if I was the only one who could prove they were a child molestor!
Think of it!  Have you ever seen a top elected official  from "the
Federal ruling class" dissappear faster than Florida Republican
Representative Mark Foley(over some "ever so slightly" suggestive emails
to high school boys)?  If my candidate wins, I could whack them anytime
I want!  Finally!...
..."Real live," teethy "Checks & Balances!"

But how could we find such a hot news item?  Why not make it memorable
to the "If They Believe O'Reilly They Would Believe Anything Prudes on
the Religious Right" AND the Jon Stewart/DailyShow fans on the Left at
the same time!!!

"Fake News" to the rescue!!!!

Now....

...think of all those Crawford(Texas) High School kids...

...out for the summer and nothing better to do than...

...save the planet by making up a mystery suspense story!  :-) :-) :-)
:-) :-) :-) :-)

Let's start a contest/audition for the best "I was molested by President
Bush" YouTube.com video!  (for example, a comedy routine like the
classic Smother's Brothers replacing "Mom always liked you best" with
"George always liked me best")

Think of all those Wyoming(Cheney's home state) High School kids...

...out for the summer and nothing better to do than...

...save the planet!  :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Let's start a contest/audition for the best "I was molested by Cheney"
YouTube.com video!

Think of all those Austin High School kids...

...out for the summer and nothing better to do than...

...save the planet!  :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Let's start a contest/audition for the best "I was molested by Governor
Bush" YouTube.com video!

...soon we will have young people all over the country claiming that
they were molested first...

...or they were molested worst...

Please reply.

Warmest Regards,
Jeff Brooks, owner
www.ImpeachGeorgeWBush.org,
www.ImpeachDickCheney.com,
www.ImpeachPresidentClinton.com, etc.

[Please note:  This email is intended only for the recipient]

___OOO=====@  -   -   -   -   -   :-(   :-(   :-(   -   -   -   -
@=====OOO___
\OOOOOO/
\OOOOOO/

there are wars because
there are hawks,
there are hawks because
there are hawks-in-the-media (that make being a hawk sound reasonable),
there are hawks-in-the-media because
there are sponsors (for their hawk shows),
there are sponsors because
there are customers,
there are customers that are doves who refuse to push any button like
this:

mailto:HawkCampaignContributorsToBeBoycotted at yahoogroups.com,HawkGovtRepresentativesToBecomeDoves at yahoogroups.com,President at WhiteHouse.gov,VoteCounter at ThankyouMichaelMoore.com,CNNandBBCpolls at yahoogroups.com,AntiWarLeadersWhoDontWanaFeelAlone at yahoogroups.com?subject=We_want_the_killing_to_stop&&body=Dear_Hawk_Co.s,_I_will_boycott_you.__Dear_Govt,_I_will_impeach_you.__Dear_Media_and_others,_Keep_me_in_this_tight_loop.

To have Mr.Brooks phone you click
mailto:jbrooks at ihot.com?subject=Please_phone_me_at_the_number_you_know_or_(AreaCode(???)-???-????&&body=Hi_Jeff,_Please_phone_me_between_the_hours_of_?AM_and_?PM

Please be aware that conversations with Mr.Brooks may assume that you
are educated as to some basic research results:
Festinger(thoughts beget feelings beget actions beget thoughts, etc. )
Skinner(conditioning)
Dr.David D Burns(wrong thoughts beget upsets.  Right thoughts kill wrong
thoughts and upsets.)
Milgram(showed we will all kill on command)
The Little Fish(Human ancestor famous for our inherited trait of
exaggerating fears)
The Stick Man(thinks shameful thoughts we need never say we thought)