[Sosfbay-discuss] Healthcare/Single Payer Tabling Opportunity: Wellness Fesitval Sunday Ju 24

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 21:29:09 PDT 2007

Wes forwarded this and asked if we might want to table
here.  I might be up for it.  I know Tian already
asked if any of us wanted to join the SF Greens at the
SF Gay Pride event that day.  I've thought about that
opportunity and decided I want to stay closer to home.
 So this would be a better choice for me.  Anyone
else?

Green is Healthy!

Drew