[Sosfbay-discuss] Group GOING to San Jose Immigrant Rights MOVIE Join us!

MKmusic03 at aol.com MKmusic03 at aol.com
Wed Jun 20 01:59:49 PDT 2007

Hi All,

Please join us at the  free showing of El Gigante, the documentary of San Jose
’s spectacular and massive Immigrant Rights March of May 1, 2006.   The
following is an invitation by Granny Ruth Robertson of the Ragging Grannies.

Merriam

The Grannies are going to the free showing of El Gigante at 5:00pm on
Saturday June 23rd and will probably find a place to go for a casual bite to eat
after.We would love to see any and all of our friends at that showing, if it is a
convenient time for you!

Shart: Thanks for correcting me on the size of the demo on that historic date
of May 1, 2006.  ....you are right, my memory failed me...how could it?  Such
an amazing event it was, and the film will bring back all the memories....we
SO look forward to seeing it!  SBM friends: Sharat contributed to the film's
production.  He is to be congratulated!

LOCATION:  Soto Theatre, 701 Vine Street, San José.
>For more information and tickets, see: http://www.elgiganteawakens.com

.Granny Ruth