[Sosfbay-discuss] Sicko

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Fri Jun 29 16:44:26 PDT 2007

One of the things I am working on is a blog about Dana Rohrabacher, as I
did with the on about Pombo.  I share authoring with a young man from
Orange County named Andrew Davey

In connection with your viewing of Sicko, please read Andrews' very
personal blog entry at Calitics.  It will remind you what this is all
about.

http://www.calitics.com/showDiary.do?diaryId=3173

--
"I find I have a great lot to learn – or unlearn. I seem to know far too much and this knowledge obscures the really significant facts, but I am getting on." -- Charles Rennie Mackintosh

Wesley C. Rolley
17211 Quail Court
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
(408)778-3024