[Sosfbay-discuss] by-law re regional rep to GPCA CC

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 30 10:43:21 PDT 2007

Or even better we should use the format you (Warner)
used in your original proposal that made it crystal
clear that the meeting could be either a General
County Meeting OR a County Council meeting.  We kept
the Administrative Meeting nomenclature as a way to
mean either type of meeting, but we could just as
easily spell it out as you did previously.

Green is beautiful!

Drew

--- WB4D23 at aol.com wrote:

> "Administrative" meetings are used by San Mateo
> County.   The word
> "administrative" should be removed from the Santa
> Clara County version  since we conduct
> major decisions at our general membership (aka
> business)  meetings.  Warner

JamBoi: Jammy, The Sacred Cow Slayer
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
http://dailyJam.blogspot.com

"To the brave belong all things"
Celt's invading Etrusca reply to nervous Romans around 400BC