[Sosfbay-discuss] Check out what our local Congressional Office Occupation is doing

MKmusic03 at aol.com MKmusic03 at aol.com
Fri Mar 2 00:43:42 PST 2007

Hi All,

We have local Congressional Office Occupations happening here.  I'm a member
of the South Bay Occupation Project.  We've been occupying Mike Honda's and
Zoe Lofgren's offices for 7 weeks.  We pledge to occupy their offices until they
pledge to vote no to the supplemental funding bill.  We are part of the
Voices for Creative Nonviolence National Occupation Project.

Merriam

The following is an article about our meeting with Mike Honda on Wednesday
Feb. 21.
 http://vcnv.org/op-campaign/south-bay-occupation-project

The following is the link to the article and photos of our Feb. 8th day of
action and occupation.

http://www.vcnv.org/grannies-occupy-hondas-office-south-bay-occupation-project

There is also an article and photos on the following Indy Bay link.
http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2007/02/08/18359668.php