[Sosfbay-discuss] Check out what our local Congressional Office Occupation is doing

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 00:53:22 PST 2007

AND also note that we've been a little active with Eshoo too (Mike
Zelinski went with some others I believe) but just need some more
dedicated folks to make it a consistent occupation group.

Impeach for Peace!

Drew

--- MKmusic03 at aol.com wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> We have local Congressional Office Occupations happening here.  I'm a
> member of the South Bay Occupation Project.  We've been occupying
Mike

http://www.vcnv.org/grannies-occupy-hondas-office-south-bay-occupation-project

> There is also an article and photos on the following Indy Bay link.
> http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2007/02/08/18359668.php

JamBoi
Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer

http://dailyJam.blogspot.com