[Sosfbay-discuss] New Radio Show- Impeachment Rallies

Carol Brouillet cbrouillet at igc.org
Fri Mar 2 10:12:36 PST 2007

FYI

I agreed to do a weekly 2 hour radio show on the new We the People
Radio Network ( http://www.wtprn.com ).  It should start in a couple
of weeks.  I'd like to call it Questioning War- Organizing
Resistance- if anyone has a better idea for a title let me know [I've
been questioning the war on terrorism for quite some time and have
always felt it was a race between organizing repression and
organizing resistance].

I also will go ahead and work on Impeachment rallies beginning at 1
pm in Lytton Plaza on the second Wednesdays of the month- especially
if you Greens will join me.  We began collecting signatures at the
Impeachment event at the Grand Lake Theater, March 22nd. (I also
posted my aborted speech at
http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2007/02/22/18367157.php Impeachment,
9/11, Overcoming Fear, Showing Courage
which includes Tian's great doctored photo of the Valentine's Day
Love America-Impeach Bush rally.

Carol Brouillet
Green Party Congressional Candidate in 2006 for the 14th District on
a 9/11 Truth, Impeachment, Peace platform