[Sosfbay-discuss] New Radio Show- Impeachment Rallies

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 11:46:27 PST 2007

Dear Carol,

Please, please, please, as we've talked about several times before its
not 'you Greens' its US GREENS.  YOU'RE US last time I checked!  And
yes of course some of us will` interested in joining with you for an
impeachment rally the second Wednesday of the month in Lyton plaza at
1-3pm!  Awesome!  I'm please to see you getting better at tooting your
own horn because really Carol you've done SO, SO MUCH and you need to
give yourself (and in return receive) much gratitude from Greens and
patriotic Americans everywhere!  Keep on impreaching sister!

Impeach for Peace!

Drew

--- Carol Brouillet <cbrouillet at igc.org> wrote:

> FYI
>
> I agreed to do a weekly 2 hour radio show on the new We the People
> Radio Network ( http://www.wtprn.com ).  It should start in a couple
> of weeks.  I'd like to call it Questioning War- Organizing
> Resistance- if anyone has a better idea for a title let me know [I've
> been questioning the war on terrorism for quite some time and have
> always felt it was a race between organizing repression and
> organizing resistance].
>
> I also will go ahead and work on Impeachment rallies beginning at 1
> pm in Lytton Plaza on the second Wednesdays of the month- especially
> if you Greens will join me.  We began collecting signatures at the
> Impeachment event at the Grand Lake Theater, March 22nd. (I also
> posted my aborted speech at
> http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2007/02/22/18367157.php Impeachment,
> 9/11, Overcoming Fear, Showing Courage which includes Tian's great
doctored photo of the Valentine's Day Love America-Impeach Bush rally.

> Carol Brouillet
> Green Party Congressional Candidate in 2006 for the 14th District on
> a 9/11 Truth, Impeachment, Peace platform

JamBoi
Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer

http://dailyJam.blogspot.com