[Sosfbay-discuss] Ideas from Far-Flung Places

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Sat Mar 3 20:49:32 PST 2007

In a message dated 3/2/07 12:32:40 PM Pacific Standard Time,
alexcathy at aol.com writes:

I am saying there needs to be SOME mechanism to exchange ideas.

That was all I really wanted to say, but as usual, I got carried  away.

My long-winded commentary was an attempt to explain why  having that
mechanism is important to me.

We have values of decentralization and grassroots democracy, but there's no
existing list serve I'm aware of that is expressly designated for County GPs
to  directly share statewide what are their projects, strategies and
controversies.

Warner

http://www.aol.com.