[Sosfbay-discuss] Vi$ta = More Micro$oft's Bull$hit; a human rights issue; BadVista; Forced software upgrades can add up for Vista users

Palm Haven Handyman palmheaven at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 13:03:09 PST 2007

I agree, great idea.  The Green Party has an opportunity to be a leader in
the flight away from gigantic corporate dominated software.  (I did not
express that well, but I hope you know what I mean.)

Free, transparent, community-supported software should be embraced by the
Green Party.  We should be at the head of the fight for net neutrality.  I
think this could have a tremendous payback for us down the road...

Does everyone out there know that they can stop using Microsoft products,
and get FREE, world-class software?  I have been using Ubuntu for some time
and I love it.  It does everything I need, beautifully, loaded up perfectly
the first time I tried it, it captured my broadband connection
automatically, has the complete suite of OpenOffice software, etc. etc.  AND
FREE!  Did I mention it is virus free, malware free, too?
http://www.ubuntu.com/
Get your free copies of this great operating system at:
https://shipit.ubuntu.com/

Some links:
the Free Software Foundation
http://www.fsf.org/