[Sosfbay-discuss] Ideas from Far-Flung Places

Duende egroups at duendevision.com
Thu Mar 8 07:08:11 PST 2007

On Mar 8, 2007, at 1:02 AM, JamBoi wrote:

> Oh my God people!  Give it a rest and give me a break!  It's a very
> basic principle of Greens that we believe in local autonomy.  As a
> County Council member I'll not stand by silently when someone (who
> didn't even initially tell us where he was from) persists in bombing
> our e-list with their outsider opinion.  No I won't stand for it.  Its
> not right and its not happening here.

Bombing? The man made 3 posts since December and all were intelligent.

> However I will take full credit
> (as I've not been given by these critics) for coming up with an
> eminently practical solution that allows us Greens to mutually support
> each other across the country even though we are not in the same
> locality - e-lists for CountyDev at Greens.org and
> Candidates at Greens.org .

I'm sure you will take full credit though if you read my reply to
Tian I had also suggested the possibility of county specific list as
well. However this isn't one of them and has never had a geographical
bias to it until you "refused to stand for it"

Peace

Duende

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is
the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion
is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in
awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

Albert Einstein