[Sosfbay-discuss] Ideas from Far-Flung Places

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 09:06:22 PST 2007

Roy, the list has ALWAYS BEEN a GPSCC-specific list.  ALWAYS.  I
wouldn't use your term 'geographic bias', but our Green Party values
state we are for LOCAL control, Grassroots Democracy and

Call it spamming (oops, Cameron doesn't like that), or bombing or what
have you.  This is a County list and it will remain a county list.

Furthermore you conveniently ignore the point that in best NVC fashion
what I actually said was that I was uncomfortable with his action.  I
never said that I thought he shouldn't observe.  What I was
'uncomfortable' with was his sudden frequent posting combined with his
lack of identifying that he was not a GPSCC member or even where he is.

Give it a rest Roy!  There are so many REAL ISSUES we need to work on,
like getting the SCC Congressional representatives to support
impeachment.  This here is just bullshit drama and you seem to be drawn
to it.  Give it a rest!  and come on out and actually participate with
us in the many actions we are doing these days.  Don't just sit back
behind your keyboard and critique.  Come on out!

Impeach for Peace!

Drew

--- Duende <egroups at duendevision.com> wrote:

> On Mar 8, 2007, at 1:02 AM, JamBoi wrote:
>
> > Oh my God people!  Give it a rest and give me a break!  It's a very
> > basic principle of Greens that we believe in local autonomy.  As a
> > County Council member I'll not stand by silently when someone (who
> > didn't even initially tell us where he was from) persists in
> bombing
> > our e-list with their outsider opinion.  No I won't stand for it.
> Its
> > not right and its not happening here.
>
> Bombing? The man made 3 posts since December and all were
> intelligent.
>
> > However I will take full credit
> > (as I've not been given by these critics) for coming up with an
> > eminently practical solution that allows us Greens to mutually
> support
> > each other across the country even though we are not in the same
> > locality - e-lists for CountyDev at Greens.org and
> > Candidates at Greens.org .
>
> I'm sure you will take full credit though if you read my reply to
> Tian I had also suggested the possibility of county specific list as
>
> well. However this isn't one of them and has never had a geographical
> bias to it until you "refused to stand for it"
>
> Peace
>
> Duende

> "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is
>
> the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion
> is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in
> awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
>
> Albert Einstein

JamBoi
Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer

http://dailyJam.blogspot.com