[Sosfbay-discuss] Noise abatement - how to petition?

Duende egroups at duendevision.com
Thu Mar 8 08:18:27 PST 2007

As many of you know, I'm a motorcyclist and love my sport. However
I'm totally put off by the tremendously loud bikes(and some cars)
that shatter the peace on a continuous basis. I have yet to meet
anyone not riding one of these machines who feels much differently
than I do. How can one start a petition to limit this. (or enforce
existing laws maybe) Locally for starters and statewide eventually.

Also, considering the reception I've gotten to this issue it would
probably behoove the Green Party as a whole to push this. We sure can
use the press.

Peace

Duende

"If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise
they'll kill you."

     Oscar Wilde