[Sosfbay-discuss] Impeachment for Peace Walk (was Re: anti war walk)

Duende egroups at duendevision.com
Fri Mar 9 00:45:24 PST 2007

Excellent point on the billboards being obstructions too.  Warner..
what does the legal side of things think about that argument.

Peace

Duende

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is
the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion
is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in
awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

Albert Einstein