[Sosfbay-discuss] Noise abatement - how to petition?

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 09:39:15 PST 2007

Great idea!  Of course in each community we have code enforcement
officers that immediately address individual problems as they arise and
are complained about.  But I love the fact that PA has banned (again)
the use of the gas-powered leaf blowers partly because of their
incredibly obnoxious noise pollution.  Right on Roy!  Let's work on
Noise Pollution!

Impeach for Peace!

Drew

--- Duende <egroups at duendevision.com> wrote:

> As many of you know, I'm a motorcyclist and love my sport. However
> I'm totally put off by the tremendously loud bikes(and some cars)
> that shatter the peace on a continuous basis. I have yet to meet
> anyone not riding one of these machines who feels much differently
> than I do. How can one start a petition to limit this. (or enforce
> existing laws maybe) Locally for starters and statewide eventually.
>
> Also, considering the reception I've gotten to this issue it would
> probably behoove the Green Party as a whole to push this. We sure can
>
> use the press.
>
> Peace
>
> Duende

JamBoi