[Sosfbay-discuss] Noise abatement - how to petition?

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Thu Mar 8 16:05:46 PST 2007

That's the other issue.  And somewhere I have a brochure that I've
been keeping called something like "Trucks off the road," or "Big
trucks off the road," or, well you get the idea.

I wanted to do a TV show about it and one of the things I wanted to
cite (but am not totally sure about) is the "fact" that in Europe,
freight trucks are not allowed on the road during drive time for
workers.  Anyone know about this?

Also, it seems that freight trains in Europe are not allowed to
interfere with the passenger trains as they do here, thereby making
vacations by train more feasible.  Anyone know about this?
Andrea