[Sosfbay-discuss] [Fwd: Emergency Summit to Prevent War with Iran, March 10, UC Berkeley]

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 8 13:23:11 PST 2007

I received the email below inviting us (GPSCC) to participate
in this anti Iran War event:

     http://handsoffiran.org/

I recommend that the GPSCC do participate.  I will try to go.
I consider that an attack on Iran would be a greater disaster
than the Iraq War.

I notice that the participating organizations already include
* Santa Clara County Democratic Central Committee
* San Francisco Green Party
* Women's International League for Peace and Freedom
* Peninsula Peace and Justice Center
* Global Exchange
* South Bay Mobilization
(and others)

Daniel Ellsberg (one of my few heroes) will be there.

Is anyone opposed to GPSCC participation?

I will ask for the County Council to vote on this.

Gerry