[Sosfbay-discuss] Nuclear Thaw--See Feb 25th, SJ Merc

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Thu Mar 8 15:49:54 PST 2007

Take a look at SJ Mercury in Perspective section (dated Feb 25th)
entitled "A Green Case for Nuclear Power," written by Patrick Moore
who was described as the cofounder of Greenpeace, now chairman of
Greenspirit Strategies in Vancouver, BC.  Is this a latent vampire,
or was this guy once legit??
Enlighten me, because I am in shock!
Andrea