[Sosfbay-discuss] Noise abatement - how to petition?

Fred Duperrault fredd at freeshell.org
Thu Mar 8 17:33:57 PST 2007

I think I have figured out who "Duende" is.
I figure it is you, ROY HARRISON!

Fred

Noise pollution is a health issue--the source of much early deafness
due to the shock to the ear canal hairs that conduct sound.  We're
seeing more and more deafness and earlier loss of these hairs in 20-
somethings and middle-agers.  It's a good issue.
What do you want to do about it?
Andrea