[Sosfbay-discuss] Noise abatement - how to petition?

Duende egroups at duendevision.com
Thu Mar 8 20:35:44 PST 2007

Oh My Gosh Fred, You didn't realize that? Take a look at my first
couple posts using this new email address (the beginning of
February), They're signed Duende Aka Roy. However I've moved to Costa
Rica :-)

Paz Amigo.. Aka Fred

Duende

The one conspiracy theory I can always count on to be a lie is the
one proposed by the government and main stream media. 9/11 and
Weapons of Mass Destruction being perfect examples.