[Sosfbay-discuss] Ideas from Far-Flung Places

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Fri Mar 9 09:51:05 PST 2007

On Mar 9, 2007, at 2:58 AM, JamBoi wrote:

I'm sorry, but I seem to have missed something here: how does the
title say it is of, for, and by the Green Party Santa Clara County?
I thought that the "sosfbay" just means south San Francisco Bay Area
discussion group.  I know that it was started by a Green and it began
with Green discussion, which continues for the most part to be Green,
but we have accepted postings from members of friendly progressive
groups (who share our political slant) inviting us to join them in
marches, protests, contacting legislators, etc., and those postings
have sometimes included what's happening in other Green groups.

Are you wanting to limit this to the SF South Bay—wherever/whatever
that is—or to specifically Santa Clara County?  The latter would seem
very limited to me, even though that probably includes Wes Rolley's
area, but not Fremont, our closest neighbor.

Andrea