[Sosfbay-discuss] Applying NVC to the situtation (Re: Ideas from Far-Flung Places

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 11:27:05 PST 2007

So in order for NVC to do its magic I'll specifically avoid all the
non-NVC barbs in your response and stick strictly to the Feelings and
Needs in order to try to establish an "Empathic Connection" between
us...  I'm going to capitalize the NVC vocabulary so it stands out...

Here's a URL to a Basic Feelings list: http://cnvc.org/feelings.htm
Here's a URL to a Basic Needs list: http://cnvc.org/needs.htm

So am I hearing correctly Roy that you are Feeling Annoyed and Saddened
that ML chose to leave the list and that this situation doesn't meet
your Needs for Connection with a fellow (nonGPSCC) Green?

Do I hear also Roy that you are Feeling Pissed Off that the GPSCC's
longstanding traditions, expectations and SOP and Terms of Service are
not clearly stated on our GPSCC web site and that this does not meet
your Need for Clarity for the Members of the GPSCC who run and use the
e-list?

Do I hear also Roy that you Feel Angry with me because of when I stated
my discomfort with ML's non-Member posting and he subsequently chose to
leave that did not meet your Needs for Connection with and Inclusion of
ML, a fellow (nonGPSCC) Green?

Do I hear also that you Feel Amused that I have initiated an explicit
NVC dialog and that your Need after we've already gotten involved in a
conflict and your Need for Cooperation is unmet in the present
situation?

I'll stop there with my attempt to SERVE YOU by giving the Gift of the
Guess for your Feelings and Needs.

Frankly Roy I Feel Angry about the rest of your e-mail doesn't meet my
Need for Privacy over your private evaluations of a private
conversation between you, me and your friend.  I would have much
preferred that you simply give me a call if you have concerns.   IMO it
is entirely out of line for you to have posted that publically without
first having approached me and talked it over with me to see if you
could get some satisfaction in your concern.

  I WILL say again however that regarding the follow up on the video
recording, last time I checked your arm is not broken and you could
have followed up by contacting me at any time.  As you said you are
well aware of my e-mail.  It is not my sole responsibility to carry out
a relationship between the two of us.  You have your part in it too.
So let's get this thing together and move forward, shall we???

Impeach for Peace!

Drew

JamBoi
Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer