[Sosfbay-discuss] Applying NVC to the situtation andd Developing E-list Guidelines

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Fri Mar 9 11:59:24 PST 2007

JamBoi wrote:
> the GPSCC's longstanding traditions, expectations and SOP and Terms of Service are not clearly stated on our GPSCC web site and that this does not meet your Need for Clarity for the Members of the GPSCC who run and use the e-list?
I have stayed out of this discussion up to now. But, there is one thing
that bothers me and which I will insert at this point.

Having been on this list for about as long as I have been a member of
the Green Party, I do not ever recall that there are "longstanding
traditions, expectations and SOP and Terms of Service " which meet the
definition that you (Drew) are implying.

Taking a note from your other post....

> Now when we state them they may not be any more to Roy's
> liking than they are now in the implied state, but I agree with him that its better to state them clearly.
There is also the implication that said "Terms of Service/Guidelines for
our GPSCC e-list." will not be any more to anyone's liking than they are
now in the implied state, since there is some disagreement as to what
that implied state is.

--

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing.
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.