[Sosfbay-discuss] Applying NVC to the situtation (Re: Ideas from Far-Flung Places

Duende egroups at duendevision.com
Fri Mar 9 12:26:54 PST 2007

Nah.. I don't want to play NVC games with you.

> Frankly Roy I Feel Angry about the rest of your e-mail doesn't meet my
> Need for Privacy over your private evaluations of a private
> conversation between you, me and your friend.  I would have much
> preferred that you simply give me a call if you have concerns.
> IMO it
> is entirely out of line for you to have posted that publically without
> first having approached me and talked it over with me to see if you
> could get some satisfaction in your concern.

My intention was to let you as well as others on this list know that
I may have have a bit more energy behind my posts than just the issue
with your censoring someone. I outlined my mental process for my
mistrust of you not as a indictment of you but laying bare what was a
possible agenda above and beyond the issue of censorship.

>   I WILL say again however that regarding the follow up on the video
> recording, last time I checked your arm is not broken and you could
> have followed up by contacting me at any time.  As you said you are
> well aware of my e-mail.  It is not my sole responsibility to carry
> out
> a relationship between the two of us.  You have your part in it too.
> So let's get this thing together and move forward, shall we???

  You seem to think it was my responsibility to track you down. Let
me see. You wanted the event video taped.. for free. I came and did
this... for free (I even paid for the tapes). I'm suspecting that you
never asked for the tapes because you really didn't know what to do
with the tapes or even have a reason for them. They are no longer
even timely so your exhortations to work on it now are quite
irrelevant. In essence you wasted my time but I'm suspecting this is
because you basically just over committed your self for the time
period. None the less don't put the onus of getting the tapes into
your hands on me. I could have gotten them to you if I chose to but I
didn't. It's not because my arm was broken.. I was just entertaining
it else where.

This is the last I will comment on this since it takes away from the
real issue at hand and that is the right of you or any other member
of this list to censor any other member of this list.

Peace

Duende