[Sosfbay-discuss] Developing E-list Guidelines

Duende egroups at duendevision.com
Fri Mar 9 14:54:41 PST 2007

So captain. Two things

1: One of the crew was impersonating an officer and told another they
better behave or walk the plank. Would you have had them walk the
plank ?
2: Do you do divorces :-)

Peace

Duende

  "Great spirits have always found violent opposition from
mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not
thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and
courageously uses his intelligence."

Albert Einstein