[Sosfbay-discuss] Developing E-list Guidelines & Yes vs Applause

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Fri Mar 9 19:59:10 PST 2007

Cameron,
Thank you for the reference to American Sign Language.  I had no idea
about the "applause" gesture (similar to "twinkle").  I still like
the nodding fist gesture because it very definitely means "yes" or I
agree.  I use it in many places where an interruption to the speech
or speaker would be inappropriate but I still get to communicate!
Andrea
PS - Is there a walk coming up soon?