[Sosfbay-discuss] De Anza Greens Have Begun

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 11 19:25:50 PDT 2007

Thank you sir!  I appreciate your kind words Roy.   I think this will
be pretty fun and energizing.  If we think about it there are *so many*
campuses in the Santa Clara Valley that we can organize at.  It can be
a major inroads for us to really make our Valley Green. :-)

Impeach for Peace!

Drew

--- Duende <egroups at duendevision.com> wrote:

> Excellent job.
>
> Peace
>
> Duende
>

> On Mar 11, 2007, at 8:57 AM, JamBoi wrote:
>
> > I got the paperwork and the signatures together to start up the De
>
> > Anza
> > (as in Junior College) Greens!  Rich Wood, the fellow who sponsored
>
> > the
> > talk by Matt Gonzales and another instructor Bob Stockwell have
> agreed
> > to be the Faculty Advisors (and I'm talking to both of them about
> > running for office in '08 on the Green Party ticket!!!).  So soon
> we
> > should have another Campus Greens chapter up and running. ;-)
> >
> > Impeach for Peace!
> >
> > Drew
> >
> > ___________________
> >
> > JamBoi
> > Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer
> >
> > "Live humbly, laugh often and love unconditionally" (anon)
> > http://dailyJam.blogspot.com

> "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is
>
> the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion
> is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in
> awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
>
> Albert Einstein

JamBoi
Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer

http://dailyJam.blogspot.com