[Sosfbay-discuss] De Anza Greens Have Begun

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Tue Mar 13 13:18:14 PDT 2007

Can you keep us in the loop about their activities?  I'd like to
support that.
We might be able to do an interview on BET TV show.
In fact, I'd love to do a panel with 1) the two Majors and the GP
student groups at DeAnza, or 2) any and all third party student
groups at DeAnza.
What do you all think:  good idea?  bad?
Andrea