[Sosfbay-discuss] Ted Westhusing

Tian Harter tnharter at ispwest.com
Mon Mar 12 17:39:04 PDT 2007

I don't remember reading or hearing about Ted Westhusing before
seeing the email forwarded below. Had you heard about the story?

I remember hearing somebody say Joan Baez said back during Vietnam
days "there are causes worth dying for, but there are no causes worth
killing for." In that spirit, I was wondering why the guy didn't come back
and become a peace activist.

Tian

--
Tian
We got great coverage for our protest in Los Gatos Saturday: