[Sosfbay-discuss] Doug Thompson of Capital Hill Blue: Turn off the life support: America is dead

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Tue Mar 13 13:06:22 PDT 2007

As long as people are willing to vote for one or the other of the two
Majors that will throw a few crumbs to them, we will continue to have
the government we "deserve," unfortunately.  A man called Jefferson
warned the people that we would need a revolution every 50 years.  We
ignored that.  Another man called Eisenhower warned us about the
unholy trio that runs the eternal wars.  We ignored that.  Lately, a
man called Nader told us that we needed to vote for a strong third
party to challenge the assumptions of the two-headed hydra.  We
ignored that.  We have the government we deserve.  I include myself
in that because I have not been able to explain and frame in the
right terms why the forgoing are truths.
Andrea