[Sosfbay-discuss] April Fools Day Action - No More Nukes

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Wed Mar 14 20:25:03 PDT 2007

As I have been mentioning on California Greening
<http://cagreening.blogspot.com/>, the probability of new nuclear power
plants in increasing as they are being offered as a solution to global
warming.  I invite you to join the Alliance 4 Nuclear Responsibility in
an April 1 action.  Everyone should turn off their lights for 5 minutes
at 8:00 PM.  It is not nice to fool Mother Nature.

I posted their flier to my personal site (not sure how to quickly post
files to this list.)  Print it out and pass it on. If is in pdf format.
(color).  http://www.refpub.com/GreenDocs/April+FoolsAction.pdf

The Alliance for Nuclear Responsibility is headquartered in San Luis
Obispo and most of its leadership are Green Party Members.

Wes.
--

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing.
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.