[Sosfbay-discuss] Tabling at San Jose Stop The War Rally & March Saturday

MKmusic03 at aol.com MKmusic03 at aol.com
Wed Mar 14 23:01:37 PDT 2007

Hi All,

At our last business meeting we agreed we would set up a table at the corner
of Stevens Creek & Winchester during the Saturday (this Saturday) Stop The War
Demonstration.

Are we still doing that?  Who will be there?  The Demonstration will be from
12:30 -
2:00pm.

I'll be there, I'm one of the 10 SBM march monitors and will be helping keep
the flow of the marchers staedy and safe.

The Rally is at the Fred Santana Park (near the end of Monroe at the corner
of Tisch)
from 11:30am - Noon.  At noon everyone will start the march to Monroe &
Stevens Creek and then march on Stevens Creek to Winchester.

We need a table.  If I remember correctly, Tim Alavarado said he would bring
a card table and help with the tabling.

Merriam