[Sosfbay-discuss] Times for An Unreasonable Man

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 01:23:11 PDT 2007

Okay why don't we start organizing the groups.   We can make flyers for
discussion immediately following that we can hand out before and after
the event, how about?

Gerry mentioned wanting to go Friday night.  Gerry would you like to
lead a group at 6:45???

Andie when do you want to lead a group?

Roy when do you want to lead a group?

 I can go on Saturday sometime.  Anyone else want to join me sometime
on Saturday?  I might be able to scare up one or two people to come
with me.

Others???

Impeach for Peace!

Drew

--- Duende <egroups at duendevision.com> wrote:

> Here are the times for An Unreasonable Man:
>
> Daily at 4:05, 6:45, 9:20; plus Fri-Sun at 1:25
>
> I'm good for any time though I'd prefer the 1:25, 4:05 or 6:45. I
> definitely would like to have that discussion afterwards.
>
> Peace
>
> Duende
>
> --

JamBoi