[Sosfbay-discuss] Times for An Unreasonable Man

Duende egroups at duendevision.com
Thu Mar 15 06:34:47 PDT 2007

Hi Drew

As of now I was only aware of Gerry and Andrea going and my
impression was that they/we would want to go together and go some
place afterwards  to discuss what we just saw, Leaders and the what
not aren't on my radar nor my thing (maybe I'm just an anarchist at
heart ). Mutual participation was more like it. The times of the
events being posted was my contribution to the  mutuality of it,
Gerry contributed the happening itself and I believe Andrea
contributed the idea of a discussion, Now all that needs be done is
see if any others contribute their time and interest.

On my mind the 6:45 Show would be the natural and my number one
choice but I was leaving the other times open as well. I didn't want
the last show because it's just later than I like to start things.

Peace

Duende

On Mar 15, 2007, at 1:23 AM, JamBoi wrote:

> Okay why don't we start organizing the groups.   We can make flyers
> for
> discussion immediately following that we can hand out before and after
> the event, how about?
>
> Gerry mentioned wanting to go Friday night.  Gerry would you like to
> lead a group at 6:45???
>
> Andie when do you want to lead a group?
>
> Roy when do you want to lead a group?
>
>  I can go on Saturday sometime.  Anyone else want to join me sometime
> on Saturday?  I might be able to scare up one or two people to come
> with me.
>
> Others???
>
> Impeach for Peace!
>
> Drew
>

> --- Duende <egroups at duendevision.com> wrote:
>
>> Here are the times for An Unreasonable Man:
>>
>> Daily at 4:05, 6:45, 9:20; plus Fri-Sun at 1:25
>>
>> I'm good for any time though I'd prefer the 1:25, 4:05 or 6:45. I
>> definitely would like to have that discussion afterwards.
>>
>> Peace
>>
>> Duende
>>
>> --

> ___________________
>
> JamBoi
> Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer
>
> "Live humbly, laugh often and love unconditionally" (anon)
> http://dailyJam.blogspot.com

> TV dinner still cooling?
> http://tv.yahoo.com/

  "Great spirits have always found violent opposition from
mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not
thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and
courageously uses his intelligence."

Albert Einstein