[Sosfbay-discuss] Tabling at San Jose Stop The War Rally & March Saturday

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 01:33:00 PDT 2007

I'm willing and I'll be there.  I need some support (ie. its awful hard
to get an actual table on a bike -- I know I'm amazing, but there *are*
limits. ;-)  ).  I'll need literature and a table and preferably the
buttons (and someone else better at making buttons than I am -- I'm
plenty willing to work on my technique, but I'm just not quite there
yet.

Impeach for Peace!

Drew

--- MKmusic03 at aol.com wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> At our last business meeting we agreed we would set up a table at the
> corner
> of Stevens Creek & Winchester during the Saturday (this Saturday)
> Stop The War
> Demonstration.
>
> Are we still doing that?  Who will be there?  The Demonstration will
> be from
> 12:30 -
> 2:00pm.
>
> I'll be there, I'm one of the 10 SBM march monitors and will be
> helping keep
> the flow of the marchers staedy and safe.
>
> The Rally is at the Fred Santana Park (near the end of Monroe at the
> corner
> of Tisch)
> from 11:30am - Noon.  At noon everyone will start the march to Monroe
> &
> Stevens Creek and then march on Stevens Creek to Winchester.
>
> We need a table.  If I remember correctly, Tim Alavarado said he
> would bring
> a card table and help with the tabling.
>
> Merriam

JamBoi