[Sosfbay-discuss] Impeachment Front page photo!

Carol Brouillet cbrouillet at igc.org
Thu Mar 15 11:25:08 PDT 2007

    Hey, I just found out that we made the cover of the Palo Alto
Daily News!!!! I posted the scan at
http://www.communitycurrency.org/impeach.html
In case you can't read the text under the Feet on the streets heading
- it reads:

Activists rallied at Lytton Plaza in Palo Alto Wednesday afternoon to
voice their dissatisfaction with current government policies and to
demand that Congress impeach both President Bush and Vice President
Dick Cheney. After the rally, they marched, led by Carol Brouillet,
to Congresswoman Anna Eshoo's office where they presented their
demands. This Saturday's anti-war protest at Lytton Plaza at noon is
part of a nationwide campaign that is expected to draw thousands.

    That should help swell the numbers at Saturday's rally!!!!  We're
going to bring our 12' by 8' Commission Report (with holes that we
used at the SF Tea Party - see
http://www.communitycurrency.org/sfteaparty.html- we got great tv
coverage on that action.)  to the Palo Alto and SF Rallies this weekend.