[Sosfbay-discuss] Impeachment Front page photo!

MKmusic03 at aol.com MKmusic03 at aol.com
Fri Mar 16 00:18:27 PDT 2007

Hi Carol,

This is great!!!  Thank you so very much for putting on the Impeachment Rally
and March.

Merriam

cbrouillet at igc.org wrote:

   Hey, I just found out that we made the cover of the Palo Alto Daily
News!!!! I posted the scan at http://www.communitycurrency.org/impeach.html
In case you can't read the text under the Feet on the streets heading - it
reads:

Activists rallied at Lytton Plaza in Palo Alto Wednesday afternoon to voice
their dissatisfaction with current government policies and to demand that
Congress impeach both President Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney. After the
rally, they marched, led by Carol Brouillet, to Congresswoman Anna Eshoo's office
where they presented their demands. This Saturday's anti-war protest at Lytton
Plaza at noon is part of a nationwide campaign that is expected to draw
thousands.

   That should help swell the numbers at Saturday's rally!!!!  We're going to
bring our 12' by 8' Commission Report (with holes that we used at the SF Tea
Party - see http://www.communitycurrency.org/sfteaparty.html- we got great tv
coverage on that action.)  to the Palo Alto and SF Rallies this weekend.