[Sosfbay-discuss] Go see "An Unreasonable Man" LAST DAY THUSDAY.

Duende egroups at duendevision.com
Tue Mar 20 17:11:17 PDT 2007

I was going to see it Tuesday or Wednesday which was your original
statement, but Nooooooooo you couldn't wait. So now I'm going to go
down there myself tonight and see it at the 6:45 show. If I recal
there's free parking for the theatre.. yes? (I won't ask Gerry or
Tian that :-) If any body else plans on going tonight, give me a ring
if you like. 650.520.5853

Peace'
'Duende
'