[Sosfbay-discuss] Go see "An Unreasonable Man" LAST DAY THUSDAY.

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 22:18:47 PDT 2007

Everyone go see it!  I saw it on Sunday (was supposed to be with Kaisha
and Merriam, but it ended up just being me).  There were six others in
the theater and I gave them all free copies of The Green Pages (that
just so happens to have an interview with both Nader AND the
documentarians). :-)  One lady I talked to said she used to work with
Nader!

Impeach for Peace!

Drew

--- Duende <egroups at duendevision.com> wrote:

> I was going to see it Tuesday or Wednesday which was your original
> statement, but Nooooooooo you couldn't wait. So now I'm going to go
> down there myself tonight and see it at the 6:45 show. If I recal
> there's free parking for the theatre.. yes? (I won't ask Gerry or
> Tian that :-) If any body else plans on going tonight, give me a ring
>
> if you like. 650.520.5853
>
> Peace'
> 'Duende
> '
>

> On Mar 16, 2007, at 9:58 PM, Fred Duperrault wrote:
>
> > We, Lois and I, saw the movie during the 6:45 showing today, but
> > missed
> > the first five or ten minutes. About 20 people were in attendance.
> >
> > It gets your motor going.
> >
> > Fred
> >

> > I saw it this afternoon.
> >
> > I highly recommend it.
> >
> > They said it is playing through 3/22 (Thursday).
> >
> > I saw 5 people leave at the end of the previous
> > showing.  There were 5 people (including me)
> > during the showing I saw.  I asked one couple
> > what brought them there, and they said an email
> > from a friend.
> >
> > Gerry

> ____________________________________
> The basis of life is Freedom
> The objective of life is Joy
> The result of life is Growth
> - Abraham, 1989

JamBoi
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
See http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=JamBoi

The Celts invading the Italian Penninsula's reply when questioned by the nervous Romans around 400BC
"To the brave belong all things"

Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer

http://dailyJam.blogspot.com