[Sosfbay-discuss] Go see "An Unreasonable Man" LAST DAY THUSDAY.

Sam Rafter gyral at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 21:02:10 PDT 2007

I try to refrain from "ME TOO" messages, but here you go.  I caught a 9:20 PM
showing on Monday, and my party of three had the theater to ourself.  I
apologize if this has been suggested before, but I would happily contribute to
a gesture for Ron Regalia for showing the film.  I don't think I can bring
enough people to the film to make it profitable for him to have run the film.

Cheers!

-Sam