[Sosfbay-discuss] Go see "An Unreasonable Man" LAST DAY THUSDAY.

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 14:38:12 PDT 2007

Merriam and Wendy, have you gone yet???  Everyone else???  Go!!!

Impeach for Peace!

Drew

--- Duende <egroups at duendevision.com> wrote:

> This is a must see. I've never had a regret voting for Nader but this
>
> affirms it in a hundred ways.
>
> When the movie was over the 2 dozen people were quiet. I waited to
> see if any one would clap first. No one did so I did and also said
> "Yeah!!!" quite loud. There was a spontaneous burst of cheering from
>
> all around.
>
> We need more than 2 dozen to reach the critical mass needed to effect
>
> the tipping point for change but I'm glad I clapped.
>

> Peace
>
> Duende
>

> ____________________________________
> The basis of life is Freedom
> The objective of life is Joy
> The result of life is Growth
> - Abraham, 1989

JamBoi
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
See http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=JamBoi

The Celts invading the Italian Penninsula's reply when questioned by the nervous Romans around 400BC
"To the brave belong all things"

Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer

http://dailyJam.blogspot.com