[Sosfbay-discuss] 4 years later, we are still marching....

Tian Harter tnharter at ispwest.com
Thu Mar 22 12:06:00 PDT 2007

Hello Y'all,

The past week has been very busy for me. Instead of participating in
one march, there were three in three days. Saturday it was Palo Alto:

http://tian.greens.org/PaloAlto/March17th2007/index.html

Sunday the Sierra Club led one in Redwood City for cool cities:

http://tian.greens.org/SanMateoCounty/CoolCities07/index.html

Monday the Los Altos Voices for Peace held a touching memorial:

http://tian.greens.org/SantaClaraCounty/LosAltos/index.html

Thinking back over these events, I'm touched by how strategic
the use of the internet has gotten since the begining of Bush's
illegal reign of error. I know for a fact that a lot of people heard
about them from emails and the web, particularly in Los Altos.

--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org