[Sosfbay-discuss] YOU should run for Congress

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Sun Mar 25 13:21:25 PDT 2007

Why not.  If you're young, smart, wily, and physically strong and
healthy, why not.  You're going to need all those qualities and more,
but if you can get the Greens not to cringe every time the donkeys
and elephants whisper, "spoiler!", you might have a chance.
Everywhere I see the red, sunken eyes of despair or rage.  Somebody
has to do something and it might as well be "you."  Why not?
Andrea