[Sosfbay-discuss] An opportunity to show solidarity with the latino community/SI Se Puede March

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Mon Mar 26 08:28:29 PDT 2007

MKmusic03 at aol.com wrote:

Good idea.

Has anyone thought to contact the San Jose chapter of the Mexican
American Political Assn. (MAPA). The national Chaiman of MAPA, Nativo
Lopez, is a Green and was elected to the Green Party Los Angeles County
Council last year. The MAPA web site features a picture of Camejo and
Nader in the top banner.

Contacts:
MAPA- San Jose
Daniel Garza - President