[Sosfbay-discuss] Charlotte in the Metro!

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 10:07:21 PDT 2007

Reposting since it didn't go through the first time...

Date:	 Mon, 26 Mar 2007 15:38:15 -0700 (PDT)
From:	"JamBoi" <jamboi at yahoo.com>  View Contact Details View Contac
Subject: Charlotte in the Metro!
To: ccasey at pacbell.net, svic at lists.riseup.net,
<sosfbay-discuss at cagreens.org>

Our very own Charlotte Casey gets a lovely photo and positive mention
in The Fly column in the latest copy of The Metro's re: San Jose own
Jeppesen Co, the self-proclaimed "Torture Flight" company (capitalism
Silicon Valley can be proud of - not!)

It's not on-line yet (probably next week I'm guessing), and since I
can't copy and paste from the PDF article (avaiable @
http://www.metropdf.com/0712_MT_1_front.pdf ) I'll save my fingies and
only type the relevant sentence:

"At the end of last year South Bay Mobilization's Charlotte Casey asked
the Council to remove Jeppesen's banner from the Downtown Ice and was
ignored."

Way to go Charlotte!

Impeach for Peace!

Drew Johnson
Green Party of SCC County Council Member

JamBoi
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
See http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=JamBoi

The Celts invading the Italian Penninsula's reply when questioned by the nervous Romans around 400BC
"To the brave belong all things"

Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer

http://dailyJam.blogspot.com