[Sosfbay-discuss] tabling opportunity

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 27 23:11:45 PDT 2007

The annual celebration of the Persian New Year is being held
in Vasona County Park in Los Gatos this coming Saturday and
Sunday, March 31 and April 1.

I received a call from Arzheng tonight, Tuesday, in which he told me
of the event.  He is working trying to get a table for South Bay
Mobilisation.
Tentatively, that could be a shared table.  Or, if miracles happen, we might
have our own table.  And finally, we could just have an informal presence,
walk around and try to register voters.

These are last minute arrangements and not yet guaranteed.  However, it
could benefit the Greens to be there in some capacity, to be seen.

Arzheng told me that the early birds start arriving at 9 am but the formal
portion of the scheduled events does not start until 11 am and lasts
until sunset.

That is what I know as of now.
Let me know if you are interested.

Jim Doyle